This is what Echo is all about. With a focus on outdoor challenges, leadership and community service, Echo offers a life-changing experience that your teen will remember forever. Our unique eight-day camp provides unlimited opportunity for teens to learn, grow and be a part of a 25-year tradition of excellence and experience. Come make some waves for good.
Named “Texas Best Overnight Camp 2018” by HappiFamily
2019 CAMP ECHO INFORMATION
What happens when you take a camp of teenagers to the wilds of Central Texas, surround them with limitless adventure, the opportunity to do courageous things and give them a chance to make a difference in the lives of others? What happens is truly amazing.
Located near Rocksprings, Texas at Camp Eagle, Echo provides teens ages 13-16 a chance to realize that life is limitless and the opportunity to impact it can be even more.
Turning 17? Time for Apex and a new adventure
|Echo I||June 11-19, 2019||13-16||9 Days||$1,850|
- Challenge each other in order to grow
- Provide opportunities to give back and make a difference
- Foster leadership skills
- Celebrate life and have an amazing time
ADVENTURE BASED ACTIVITIES
- Rock Climbing
- The Longest Zip Line in the Southwest
- The Mine American-Gladiator Course
- The Blob
- The Mud Crater Mud Fight
- And bigillions more…
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT
CHARACTER AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Character Driven Activities Designed to Foster Leadership skills
- MiCasa Teen Hangout Lounge
- Coffee Cafe
- Evening Parties and Social Events
LODGING AND MEALS
Although we may get muddy and be rustic during the day, nothing feels better than a warm, clean bed at night. Our boys and girls cabins are comfortable and modern. Meals are prepared family style at “Mi Casa”, our home away from home. They are healthy, plentiful and taste amazing!
Transportation to and from camp from Houston and Austin is provided and included in your camp tuition. We travel on full-size luxury buses equipped with air conditioning, restrooms, and on-board entertainment. Part of the Kidventure experience is the bus ride up and back!
September 4: Priority Registration for 2018 Overnight Campers
October 1: Open Registration
For all registrations, a deposit of $100 plus registration fee is due at the time of registration. Final balance is due no later than May 1, 2019.
The most important factor in your child’s camp experience is the quality of their camp team. Without a doubt, we recruit, hire, train and maintain the most qualified and talented staff anywhere.
- All adult team. Most are Certified Teachers and Education Majors
- Low ratios 1:10
- Must have a driving desire to make a difference in the world
- All possess a fanatical amount of spirit & energy
- All CPR/First Aid certification for Infant, Child, and Adult
- All complete state-approved Sexual Abuse Prevention course
- Every team member goes through annual criminal background and sex offender registry checks. Yearly.