The Best Summer Jobs in TexasSend to a Friend
We offer full-time and part-time positions for Houston Summer Camp Jobs, Austin Summer Camp Jobs, Dallas Summer Camp Jobs and Texas Overnight Camp Jobs.
If you’re hard-working, will always return a wallet you find, a positive role model, fun-loving, full of endless amounts of energy, don’t mind being completely embarrassed, understand what true responsibility is, know when to turn your cell phone off, always remember to tell your mother you love her, hate to lose but are a good sport when you do, will stop and help someone in need, don’t blame others for your problems, sing in the shower, and believe that you can make a difference in the lives of kids, then by all means fill out our application – we want to talk to you!
Apply Now for 2014 Team
Click Here to either begin your application or log back into our applicant tracking dashboard.
Must be completed prior to start of camp.
- CPR / First Aid Certification for Infant, Child, and Adult
- Must be an adult age 18 or older
- Completion of State-Approved Sexual Abuse Prevention Course
- Must submit to and pass Criminal Background Check
- Must submit to and pass National Sex Offender Registry Check
- Completion of Kidventure All-Staff Training
- Completion of Kidventure On-Site Training
- Completion of Kidventure Special Needs Training
Be Inspired and Change Lives…
Are you looking for the best summer camp job in Austin, Houston, or Dallas? You’ve come to the right place. At Kidventure, we pride ourselves on only hiring the best – people like you – so that we can make the most positive change possible in the lives of all our campers.
For us to best achieve this high and necessary goal, every Kidventure employee is required to meet or exceed all the items listed below. These are not prerequisites to an interview, but they must be completed before any interaction with children is allowed. All the details regarding the courses and certifications will be explained to you if you are offered a position.